[Fedora-directory-users] Configure LDAP clients

Rusch Philipp pru09 philipp.rusch at gw-world.com
Tue Apr 21 12:03:37 UTC 2009

Hello all,

my last try to move on with the SSL certificates. I have installed fedora-ds 1.0.4 and have used the setupssl.sh script to generate the certificates on my both servers. After that I jumped tot he „configure ldap clients“ section and there it says: „If you have more than 1 CA cert, you will have to concatenate them into a single file.“

Can anyone tell me how I have to concatenate the two cacert.asc files? I have tried several things without any result (e.g cat cacert1.asc cacert2.asc > cacert.asc). Only the first certificate is used to establish a new tls connection.

I woul appreciate any help about this problem!

Thank you in advance.

Rgds

Philipp

Im Sinne unserer Umwelt: Bitte bedenken Sie, dass ein Ausdruck dieser Nachricht wertvolle Ressourcen verbraucht.
For the sake of our environment: Please be aware of the fact that printing this message consumes valuable resources.