[Fedora-directory-users] RE: Where to search mail archives, cannot find the command: remove-ds-admin.pl - don't worry

lambam80 at hotmail.com lambam80 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 21 13:13:26 UTC 2009

Hello again.

Don't worry, I simply re-ran /usr/sbin/setup-ds-admin.pl and it worked.

Thanks, Dave

From: lambam80 at hotmail.com
To: fedora-directory-users at redhat.com; lambam80 at hotmail.com
Subject: Where to search mail archives, cannot find the command: remove-ds-admin.pl
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 03:54:36 -0400

Hello everybody and thanks for all your help in the past.

Q1: Fistly, what is the recommended means to search the mail archives ?
I don't fancy downloading all the GZIP files found here:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-directory-users/

Q2. I have the following version of Directory Server running on Fedora 10:

[root at ldap4 dirsrv]# cat /etc/redhat-release
Fedora release 10 (Cambridge)

[root at ldap4 sbin]# /usr/sbin/ns-slapd -v
Fedora Project
Fedora-Directory/1.1.3 B2008.289.115

Q2: I cannot find the command remove-ds-admin.pl as documented here:

http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/FDS_Setup#remove-ds-admin.pl

Even with the find command. Where might I find this command, please ?

Cdlt, Dave

Internet Explorer 8 makes surfing easier. Get it now!