[Fedora-directory-users] ConfigFile directives in .inf-files

tamarin p tamarinp at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 11:49:42 UTC 2009

2009/4/22 Rich Megginson <rmeggins at redhat.com>

> Don't use changetype: add - if there is no changetype, the parser assumes
> you want to add the entry.

That did the trick for the replication manager, it gets added now.

The parser doesn't understand the '-'.  So instead, do this:
> changetype: modify
> replace: nsslapd-sizelimit
> replace: nsslapd-timelimit
> nsslapd-sizelimit: 20000
> nsslapd-timelimit: 120
>
> That is, group all of the command statements together, then the attributes
> and values, without using any '-'.

This doesn't appear to work. nsslapd-sizelimit and nsslapd-timelimit under
cn=default instance config,cn=chaining database,cn=plugins,cn=config are
still not updated with this change. I also tried splitting them up into two
entirely separate changetype: modify blocks but they aren't set then either.
It works either way with ldapmodify though.