[Fedora-directory-users] Slowly the network under control of FDS works

Сафонов Алексей alex-saf at npc.vrn.ru
Sun Apr 26 15:50:45 UTC 2009

Hi!

Classical display of low speed of work in the following:
- we carry out an input under user FDS - the long input in system is received;
- it is worked under user FDS (GNOME) - we start the console (gnome-terminal). The console appears quickly, and here the invitation in it of a kind [user1 at comp1 ~] $ appears 20-25 seconds. At work under the local user of the such does not occur.

Concerning, nscd. This demon too often falls. At least that is delivered with Fedora 10.