[Fedora-directory-users] FD-AD Password Sync Trouble

Glenn glenn at mail.txwes.edu
Wed Jan 7 15:16:22 UTC 2009

We have Windows Sync replication set up between Fedora Directory 1.04 and
Active Directory.  When we change a user's password in FD, it replicates to
AD.  When we change a user's password on the AD server, it replicates to FD.

But when we change the user's password on the user's local AD computer (using
Ctrl-Alt-Del, Change Password), the password is changed in AD but does not
replicate to FD.  Anyone know how to fix this?  Thanks.   -G.