[Fedora-directory-users] autofs + LDAP

Brian Kosick bkosick at mxlogic.com
Tue Jan 13 23:26:25 UTC 2009

I should clarify...   My original looked like this:

dn: cn=internal,ou=auto.software,dc=corp,dc=mxlogic,dc=com
cn: internal
objectClass: automount
automountInformation: -soft,intr,nodev,tcp,ro
itchy.corp.mxlogic.com:/var/qa

Which worked but I want to use the --ghost option so I tried....

dn: cn=internal,ou=auto.software,dc=corp,dc=mxlogic,dc=com
cn: internal
objectClass: automount
automountInformation: -soft,intr,nodev,tcp,ro
itchy.corp.mxlogic.com:/var/qa --ghost

Which broke it.
Brian