[Fedora-directory-users] autofs + LDAP

Brian Kosick bkosick at mxlogic.com
Wed Jan 14 00:53:54 UTC 2009

Hrrrm  thanks,

I believe that it is an unresolved bug, based on the info regarding this
issue that I've already found via google....

It looks like the autofs author back in 2006 came _real close_ to
looking into this, but a workaround seemed to have put this issue back
into the deep dark corners of his mind.   In fact he probably has dreams
that he forgot about something to this day because of it.

I'm joining the list to see if I can't get anyone to look into this....

Brian