[Fedora-directory-users] migrating from fedora-ds-1.0.4 to fedora-ds-1.1- problem

Eric bbahar3 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 05:26:55 UTC 2009

Hi,
I had fedora-ds-1.0.4 on centos 5.2. I migrated to fedora-ds-1.1.
fedora-idm-console runs and all data are there. command line search works
too. but there are some problems. when I use: rpm -q fedora-ds version is
fedora-1.0.4. when I search passwords of users it shows : {cypt}mypasswd but
when I used 1.0.4 it was showing encrypted password. why there are these
deferences?
Is there any problem in installing or migrating?