[Fedora-directory-users] Windows Sync Not working with AD password = P at ssw0rd ?

lambam80 at hotmail.com lambam80 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 19 11:33:39 UTC 2009

Hello everybody and thanks for the tremendous support to date.

Firstly, yes I'm a paranoid personality ...

It's too late for me to try recreating this problem using my existing machines.

Is it possible that accounts created on RHDS are not 'replicated' to Active-Directoryif the AD Administrator password is 'P at ssw0rd' ? Please note, shame on me, I'm performing my replication using the AD Administrator account.

If you've not yet died laughing, at my expense :-) , any help would be greatly appreciated.