[Fedora-directory-users] Authentication problems

Per Qvindesland per at norhex.com
Thu Jan 29 12:31:39 UTC 2009

Hi

Thanks so much for responding to my post.

I managed to find out this but from what I don't get is why after having
installed and configured clients to authenticate towards the server
correctly they still don't do it, I have looked for any log files that could
give me some clue of what I have done rong but no luck the error log in the
admin interface says nothing that is of use, I have also read the manual
from one side to the other but I can not find anything that tells me what
steps that I have been forgetting.

Is there any error logs that it generats that it generates that can give me
some more clues?

Regards
Per Qvindesland