Re: [389-users] Replication error

Luke Altkom sobi_altkom at o2.pl
Wed Jul 1 14:28:09 UTC 2009

> Did you initialize d1 and d2 from directory?
Nope. How can I do it?

These servers few month ago were synchronizing properly with each other. But one day SSL certificate on directory have lapsed, and directory went out of synchro with directory1 and directory2. Since then no one cared about that situation, until now, when I decided to fix it.

I don't think, that current error on directory is related with new certificate, because before I have imported a new one, I had on directory "Error 81", and now "Incremental update has failed and requires administrator actionSystem error" - so I think I have made a step forward in good direction :). Am I right?

Thanks for help!

Best regards,
Luke.