Re: [389-users] Replication error

Luke Altkom sobi_altkom at o2.pl
Fri Jul 3 15:11:22 UTC 2009

> Yes.  How long were the servers out of sync due to this problem?
> If the servers get too far out of sync, you will have to do a
> re-init.

I think, there's problem, 'couse servers were out of sync since January/February.
How should I perform a re-init? I have looked in the documentation, and I have found
info (http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/dir-server/ag/7.1/replicat.htm#1030555),
that creating a replication agreement is sufficient to start replication process.
I haven't modified previous replication agreement (only imported new certificate).
Is this mean, that I should delete current, and set up new replication agreements
between directory and directory1 & directory2?

Best regards,
Luke.