[Attachement suspect] Re: [389-users] Directory server : search problem with wildcard

Paul Lemoine lemoine.paul at agora.msa.fr
Tue Jul 7 07:08:52 UTC 2009

I have tested a bigger value for the idlistscanlimit (10*4000 = 40000)
and the search problem disappeared.
Thanks you for everyone
Now I wonder what could be  its value for a directory which intends to
reach 3 000 000 inetOrgPerson ?
Is there a rule between idlistscanlimit and the number of entries ?

Thanks you
Regards
Paul.