Re[2]: [389-users] Adding custom attribute to class

Leonid Bogdanov leonid_bogdanov at mail.ru
Fri Jul 17 06:34:00 UTC 2009

Ok, how can I add a new operational attribute to schema? I've tried several ways, but they didn't work.
When I created a new class based on 'inetorgperson' (e.g., 'inetorgpersonex') I couldn't create object of this class or change class of existing object (user account) by means of Fedora admin console.

I've tried to configure password policy too. But with enabled option 'user must change password after reset' and when administrator change user's password user succefully logins with new password and there are no exceptions or warnings that he must change it. My program is using Novell JLDAP library, just in case.

Thank you in advance!