[389-users] ACI Confusion (New to 389 Came from OL):

Robert Ludvik robert.ludvik at zd-lj.si
Sun Jul 26 20:49:14 UTC 2009

Anthony, thank you for this. I was lost in this ACIs, too. I'll try this in my Egw installation. Will you let people at EGW know about this link, too? Maybe they can help to improve and include this in the README. At least they should be interested in this ...
(egroupware-users at lists.sourceforge.net or egroupware-developers at lists.sourceforge.net).

Regards
Robert

I have gotten much closer.  I think I'll need to tighten them up a bit
(parents/children/etc), but here's where I got so far...

http://messinet.com/trac/egw/browser/README.389DS

Thanks for your help.  If you think of anything else, let me know.  I
surely
wouldn't call this solved.  -A

-- Anthony - http://messinet.com - http://messinet.com/~amessina/gallery
8F89 5E72 8DF0 BCF0 10BE 9967 92DC 35DC B001 4A4E