[389-users] error: failed to install local copy of fedora-ds-1.1.jar

lejeczek lejeczek at jatymy.org
Wed Jun 10 07:39:49 UTC 2009

yes, this is precisely where/when I get these errors, could there be
something wrong(bug)
with the way f9(console) figures out what f10(servers) needs/uses? (both
f9/10 64bit) (both admin/ds on the same f10 box)
it works for admin server (downloading jar) but not for ds servers(above
error)
thanks Rich.