[389-users] Problems with replication over SSL

Dan Weintraub dweintraub+fds at vecna.com
Wed Jun 10 20:31:51 UTC 2009

Thanks, that's exactly what I was following. Now that I've got the port
corrected I'm getting a certificate error despite having the correct
certificates setup (or so I thought...) I'll read through that
documentation you posted and see if I can sort it out.

Thanks,
Dan

PS
NSMMReplicationPlugin - agmt="cn=One" (fds:636): Simple bind failed,
LDAP sdk error 81 (Can't contact LDAP server), Netscape Portable Runtime
error -8172 (Peer's certificate issuer has been marked as not trusted by
the user.)