[389-users] Sharing scripts for AD<->RHDS integration

Kenneth Holter kenneho.ndu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 05:29:23 UTC 2009

Hi all.

 I'm working on a few small scripts aimed at AD<->FDS/RHDS integration. The
scripts basically add posix attributes to users synced over from AD, and use
AD group memberships to create NIS netgroup membership (which can be used
for controlling which users gets to access which servers). I hope to have
the initial version of the scripts ready in a few weeks, and would like to
share them with others that may be interested in them.

Since this is my first time share code I've written, I could use some advice
on how and where to share it. Could someone point me to info on this?
Thanks.

Regards,
Kenneth Holter