[389-users] Help Needed -----Linux Ldap Client machine unable to login Fedors DS

Jean-Noel Chardron Jean-Noel.Chardron at dr15.cnrs.fr
Wed Jun 17 17:55:20 UTC 2009

Hakuna Matata a écrit :
> Still no luck....
> i have added the below entry in my ldap.conf file
> base dc=vfds,dc=local

hum,
does your fds answers to a request of ldapsearch ?
you can try sommething like this from the server and from the client :
without credentials:
ldapsearch -x -h  192.168.5.1 -b "dc=vfds,dc=local" ''
with credentials :
ldapsearch -x -h  192.168.5.1 -b "dc=vfds,dc=local" -D "cn=Directory
Manager  ''  -W

>>> 389-users at redhat.com