[389-users] repl_set_mtn_referrals: could not set referrals for replica

Juan Asensio Sánchez okelet at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 15:55:23 UTC 2009

Hi

Well, I dit solve this issue adding the URLs of the referrals to the
list of referrals in the replica, not only in the suffix
configuration. After this, those log messages did not appear anymore,
and the referrals are returned correctly when trying to modify an
entry that should return a referral.

Hope this can help anyone. Regards.

>>> 389-users at redhat.com