[389-users] Is there any SSO free implementation that works with Project-389?

Morenisco morenisco at noc-root.net
Thu Nov 5 17:48:04 UTC 2009

Hi,

Well, I have experience with OID and the SSO that comes with the
infrastructure (Oracle Internet Directory), and I would like to know if
there is any single sign on free implementation that I could use with
Project-389.

I'm thinking about the followin event: when a person needs to change his
own password, after have created his/her user account, and get login to
some systems with the same credentials that are in the directory.

Thats' all, thanks!

--
Morenisco.

Centro de Difusión de Software Libre.