[389-users] Replication and Class of Service

James Roman james.roman at ssaihq.com
Wed Nov 18 17:26:07 UTC 2009

I have two 389 1.2.2 servers in a Multi-master replication
configuration. I've added a few Classic Class of Service entries on the
memberof attribute to one of the servers. The CoS and template entries
seem to have replicated to the other server, however, when I perform a
lookup on the entires in the replicated server, the CoS attributes are
not processed. Is there something I am missing to get the CoS operation
to replicate?