[389-users] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Michael Kang wxiluo at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 15:18:37 UTC 2010

LinkedIn
------------Michael Kang requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Tim (Alaric),

- Michael

Accept invitation from Michael Kang
http://www.linkedin.com/e/u0uS8v7rbn_muCSe3bq6ma2XHd9DILfW5YqGi7TRL8_qpgXHKw/blk/I1938280242_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnP8Qcz0UczwPej59bSN4cTh5jm5HbPsScz8QcjsVcj4LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Michael Kang
http://www.linkedin.com/e/u0uS8v7rbn_muCSe3bq6ma2XHd9DILfW5YqGi7TRL8_qpgXHKw/blk/I1938280242_2/39vczgOc3wOe3cVckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW you can use your LinkedIn profile as your website? Select a vanity URL and then promote this address on your business cards, email signatures, website, etc
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ewp/inv-21/

------
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation