[389-users] 389DS an Mac OS X 10.6

Roland Schwingel Roland.Schwingel at onevision.com
Mon Apr 19 12:37:13 UTC 2010

Hi...

Finally I succeeded in setting up a 389 DS Server. I created a test user
for now and established a connection to an OpenSuse Linux box.
I can log in as this user and everything is fine.

I also connected a Mac OS X 10.6 box to my 389ds server. It can see my
test user. Eg. I can cd in the homefolder of that user
using

cd ~username.

The mac os x dscl tool also sees my useraccount and all attributes there
but I can't login in. I assume it does not accept the password.
Is there something known about this? I got no problems with OpenSuse 11.2
and my 389ds useraccount.

Thanks in advance,

Roland