[389-users] Unregister a server

Mister Anonyme benetage at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 19 17:59:12 UTC 2010

Hi,

A server crashed (physically, hardware failure) and we decided to no replace it.

In the Configuration Server, I would like to remove the server from the server list in the console but I'm unable to do so.

I tried with this command: ds_removal, but it needs to be run on the same the server that has to be removed.

Is there any other way to 'unregister' a server from the console on the configuration server ?

Thank you!