[389-users] Missing jar file

Gerrard Geldenhuis Gerrard.Geldenhuis at betfair.com
Thu Aug 5 11:04:28 UTC 2010

Hi
I have just installed the latest RC6 release but when trying to run the Directory Server console I get
Failed to install a local copy of 389-ds-1.2.3.jar ....

There is no symlink or file with that name the version present is 389-ds-1.2.0.jar.

Should it really be pointing to 389-ds-1.2.0.jar or is 1.2.3 missing from the packaging?

I did a yum install 389-ds from epel and then a
yum upgrade --enablerepo=epel-testing 389-ds-base 389-admin

OS is Centos 5.5 fully updated.

Regards