[389-users] Variables in ldif files

Gerrard Geldenhuis Gerrard.Geldenhuis at betfair.com
Wed Aug 18 14:27:44 UTC 2010

Hi
Is there any standard script that comes with 389 that can take a set of parameters and replace those parameters in a ldif file? For example the parameters specified in
/usr/share/dirsrv/data/template-suffix-db.ldif
dn: cn=%ds_bename%,cn=ldbm database,cn=plugins,cn=config

I can write my own but if there is something I can just adopt that would be very useful.

Regards