[389-users] Script to ingest audit file to database

Juan Asensio Sánchez okelet at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 09:44:04 UTC 2010

Hi

Has anyone developed a script to do that? I need this, but I want to be sure
there is no a script that already exists. If not, I will do it. So, is there
any library for Perl to analyze that file, i.e., give the list of entries,
modifications made to that entries (add, modify, delete, modrdn), etc?

Also, could the Directory Server redirect the output of the audit to the
input of that script instead of the file?

regards.