[389-users] ACI's not replicating

Terry Soucy tsoucy at unb.ca
Tue Aug 31 22:20:59 UTC 2010

I think we were a bit mislead by the console.  389-console doesn't
show the number of ACIs on consumers, where the sun one DS console
showed them.  I did a quick ldapsearch for the ACIs on the supplier
and consumers and they are all present and accounted for on all systems.

Terry Soucy

--
Terry Soucy, Systems Analyst             Integrated Technology Services
University of New Brunswick, Fredericton Campus  http://www.unbf.ca/its