[389-users] version 1.2.5 is not available?

Rich Megginson rmeggins at redhat.com
Thu Feb 4 17:05:00 UTC 2010

Peter Schmidt wrote:
> I see 389-ds-base 1.2.4 in the epel repo and 1.2.6 in the epel-testing
> repo.   I'm wondering where one can find 1.2.5

The way Fedora EPEL works is that packages do not go directly into
stable, they first go into testing, and have to actually be tested by
the community.  As soon as the package receives the default 3 karma
points (3 more positive comments than negative) it will be pushed to stable.

Any volunteers?  It has 2 points right now, one more to push it to stable.
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/EL-5/FEDORA-EPEL-2010-0061