[389-users] FDS oid control for SunDS feature

Charles Gilbert gilbertc777 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 16:09:08 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

I have been struggling with this one for a while.

In switching to 389, I am trying to figure out how to get my Solaris clients
working with account management and ssh keys.  SunDS 5.? has an oid control
that allows for account management and ssh keys to proceed with their
server, and I was wondering if anyone has deal with a similar instance of
such on 389.  I would really prefer to use the native ldap settings that
comes with Solaris.

Thanks,
Chuck Gilbert