[389-users] 389 DS 1.2.5 on RHEL VM

Gerrard Geldenhuis Gerrard.Geldenhuis at betfair.com
Tue Jul 13 09:06:32 UTC 2010

Hi Barry,
I am running the DS on VirtualBox with only 512Mb ram and 2500 users. I am using vanilla install from EPEL and Centos 5.5 fully updated. Unless you have memory problems I can't see why the same would not work for you. Granted I use a very clean install. I can send you the package removal listings in the kickstart if you are interested. Other than that, providing more information about your versions as stated in another reply will be the best course of action.

Regards