[389-users] Users added in group via add member not able to authenticate

ashish nair nair.ashish13 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 11:16:24 UTC 2010

Hi  Daniel,

When I created the group IT it came as cn=IT itself. Also this string that I
gave is provided in the apache configuration file in the VirtualHost of the
folder secure.
So anyone hitting that folder would required user authentication from the
ldap server connected using that string.
This works perfectly fine when someone login using ituser1 as its directly
under OU=shared but not with users under IT group.Seems that its not
authenticating other users as its not in this OU ( [User not found] )
Note that I can see all the members inside the IT group added as add member.

Thank you for helping.

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 4:01 PM, Daniel Maher
<dma+389users at witbe.net<dma%2B389users at witbe.net>