[389-users] Windows Replication Agreement Help

John A. Sullivan III jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com
Tue Jul 20 18:15:35 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-07-20 at 10:05 -0600, Rich Megginson wrote:
> --[ UxBoD ]-- wrote:

<snip>
Strange - in the past it has for us and it did again when testing
yesterday.  However, it did not create an O subcontainer.  In the past,
we have had:
dc=domain,dc=com
|_o=Internal
    |_o=Client
         |_ou=Desktops
         |_ou=Groups

and synchronized o=Client at dc=client,dc=com in the client's AD and
got:
dc=client,dc=com
|_ou=Desktops
|_ou=Groups

I'll play with it some more.  I hope we do not have to redefine all the
O's under O=Internal as OU's.  That would be a nightmare.  Thanks - John