[389-users] How to let users change their passwords?

Steven Truong midair77 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 20:39:49 UTC 2010

I just downloaded the Windows Console and tried to access the server
through http://myserver:myport with a regular user.  Once I got in
with this regular user, I could list the whole directory and actually
changed the password for this account.  I think Windows Console can be
used for this purpose to work with 389 and with some stricter ACI we
can even limit what the users can list/search....  But I still would
like to know what you are using and please share your experiences on
this....

Thank you.