[389-users] How to let users change their passwords?

Jason Vervlied jvervlied at intechjanus.com
Tue Jul 27 14:52:38 UTC 2010

We wrote a site in perl that lets any user change their own password and also lets certain admin users change anybody's password.

JASON VERVLIED
LINUX SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR

525 Okeechobee Blvd. Suite 1800
West Palm Beach, FL 33401

Direct:   561-775-1126
EMAIL:             jvervlied at intechjanus.com
WEBSITE:        www.intechjanus.com

This message, including its attachments, contains information from INTECH Investment Management LLC or one of its affiliates which may be confidential and/or privileged. If it has been sent to you in error, please reply to advise the sender of the error and immediately delete this message. Thank you