[389-users] Synchronizing passwords

Juan Asensio Sánchez okelet at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 13:33:36 UTC 2010

Emmm, well, this makes samba update userPassword when changing the password
from Windows. But if i change the password from Linux, samba passwords are
not updated, because linux machines are autheticating directly with LDAP,
not with Samba (just userPassword).

I have found this message (in 2006), about the same, but without concrete
solution.

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-directory-devel/2006-May/msg00000.html

Regards.