[389-users] Directory Re-population

Chun Tat David Chu beyonddc.storage at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 18:20:23 UTC 2010

Another question about directory re-population.

If I want to create a generic LDIF backup for a bunch of test directory
servers, in the exported LDIF file, should I remove the following
attributes? or it doesn't really matter?
nsUniqueId: 795dca00-5fa011df-8de2866b-a65dc74a
creatorsName:
modifiersName: cn=directory manager
createTimestamp: 20100514213428Z
modifyTimestamp: 20100514213430Z

My LDIF backup will be imported back to the LDAP using ldif2db.pl.

- David