[389-users] Problems with SSL

Ski Kacoroski ckacoroski at nsd.org
Tue Mar 2 23:42:47 UTC 2010

Ok, looks like I need to reboot the entire server to get the admin
console stop server functionality to work.  Now, has anyone had any luck
using a * cert with the 389 server?

cheers,

ski

--
"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it
  connected to the entire universe"            John Muir

Chris "Ski" Kacoroski, ckacoroski at nsd.org, 206-501-9803
or ski98033 on most IM services