[389-users] How to configure WindowsXP client

Shouben Zhou Shouben.Zhou-1 at nasa.gov
Mon Mar 15 12:43:25 UTC 2010

Hi Per,

Thanks for your help. My rehat-ds serves Unix and MAC clients very well.
My goal is to let ds serve WindowsXP as well. I only need to let
WindowXP client to be able to use login name and LDAP password.

 This is what I did:

1. add samba.schema LDIF to my redhat-ds and restart the ds server
2. on one of my linux LDAP client, configure and start SAMBA as DC

Then I am assuming it should work, but not. Could you email your working
smb.conf file?

--
Shouben Zhou
Science Systems and Applications Inc.(SSAI)
Email: Shouben.Zhou at nasa.gov

>>> 389-users at lists.fedoraproject.org