[389-users] Password policy during grace login / expiration warning

Aaron Hagopian airhead1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 16:43:41 UTC 2010

> > Am I missing something?  Anyone else have a cleaner way
> > of determining that it's a grace period login?
> I think it should return the pwexpired control.  But according to this
> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-behera-ldap-password-policy-10#section-7.4
> you should be able to determine how many grace logins are remaining?

 Ok so I changed my code to request the passwordPolicy on bind and after
lots of fun trying to figure out how to parse BER it does return the grace
logins remaining during the grace period which is better than manually
searching and figuring it out on my own but hopefully my bug will get fixed
at some point.

Thanks,

Aaron Hagopian