[389-users] Do we have any suggestions for host level access controls?

Brandon Price bprice at wimba.com
Wed May 12 01:48:28 UTC 2010

Very clever.
	That would not prevent local logins should one if my users manage to
get into our DC. Not going to happen but just something I thought
about. pam_groupdn would not let me authorize a single user to a
single host if needed either; example: I need to allow a single
developer access to a single machine in the group allocated for
production hosts. That developer is already in the "dev" group which
has access to the development hosts but is not in the "prod" group
that has access to the production hosts. If I add the developer to the
prod group he will now have access to all of the production hosts.
What would you do in that case? Thank you in advance for your input.