[389-users] Multi Master Replication

Billy O'Connell billyoconnell at optonline.net
Wed Nov 10 14:46:57 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have setup 2 x 389 directory servers.  Both are Centos
Linux  2.6.18-164.15.1.el5 servers.  I am trying to Configure
Multimaster Replication between them.  Following the guide at :
http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Howto:MultiMasterReplication

I have grabbed the mmr.pl script, but am having issues with it.  When
I run it, it just hangs.  I do not see any output to the log files on
my dir servers.  I use this from the command line:

perl -d mmr.pl  --host1 ldap1 --host2 ldap2 --host1_id 1 --host2_id
2  --bindpw mypassword  --repmanpw repsecret  --base
dc=mydomain,dc=com --create  --with-ssl

I am not familiar with perl's debug, but this is what I can see.

Enter h or `h h' for help, or `man perldebug' for more help.

main::(mmr.pl:21):      my %o;
   DB<1> r

And then it just hangs until I kill it.

Any help or pointers would be extremely appreciated.

Thanks,
Billy