[389-users] Problems with accessing console

Gerrard Geldenhuis Gerrard.Geldenhuis at betfair.com
Fri Nov 19 13:04:03 UTC 2010

Some more information, if I try to access the Adminstration server locally from master-new I get the following error message:
Failed to install a localcopy of 389-admin-1.1.jar or one of its supporting files.

Now before you shout package differences, that was one of the first things I checked and they are exactly the same on all servers old and new.

I have tried to fix the config but I still get the same errors.

If I try to access the admin server from another console run from master01 then I don't get the above missing package error but I do get a the following:

So there is probably a missing string for the URL in the netscapedb... any ideas where it would be?

Regards