[389-users] Slow response from server

Gerrard Geldenhuis Gerrard.Geldenhuis at betfair.com
Wed Nov 24 14:08:33 UTC 2010

We are seeing the same problem with or without TLS based searches. At the moment I am not seeing the error...
There is no retransmits or packets errors so most likely not a networking issue. I have compared the config between this non-working server and another working server and there is very little difference between them. The normal timestamp change differences and order of some entries but nothing else.

Any suggestions on where to look next...?

To refresh what the thread was about. We are seeing timeouts against a 389 server on occasion when doing a very simple bind. The servers is a provider server with chaining configured. Password policy is configured to be global.

Regards