[389-users] Auto Enrollment Proxy Source Code

Thomas.Peter2 at swisscom.com Thomas.Peter2 at swisscom.com
Mon Oct 11 09:56:35 UTC 2010

Hi there!

I would like to have a look at the source code of the Auto Enrollment Proxy<http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Windows_Certificate_Auto_Enrollment> (AEP).

I've looked here http://directory.fedoraproject.org/sources/ and here http://directory.fedoraproject.org/sources/aep/ but I can't find the source.

Can anybody tell me where to find the source code for the AEP?

I also tried to checkout the source from the CVS directory at CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous at cvs.fedora.redhat.com:/cvs/dirsec, which is mentioned here: http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Auto_Enroll_Build. But this CVS server refuses my connection attempt (on port 2401) with both TortoiseCVS on Windows and with cvs from a System running Fedora 13. I can ping the server though.

Should this CVS server allow checkouts with the user name "anonymous"? Do I need another user name?

Thank you for your help!

Greetings

Thomas