[389-users] incorrect DNs sometimes returned on searches: 1.2.6 and 1.2.6.1

Noriko Hosoi nhosoi at redhat.com
Thu Oct 14 21:07:51 UTC 2010

  Eric,

Thanks for your input.  It contains lots of useful information.  Can I
ask some more details about this section?  The corrupted DN problem is
observed only on a replica after a consumer initialization is done?  Or
it is observed on the master as well?  When the incorrect DNs are
detected in the consumer initialization, it is rejected due to the
invalid DN or just passed through?  Were the events logged in the error
log?  Did you have a chance to search the entry having the corrupted DN
(corrupted and original one) on the master then?

Thanks!
--noriko