[389-users] 389-console fonts issue

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Fri Apr 1 20:07:30 UTC 2011

I've got a strange issue that I find annoying.  My desktop machine is running
Fedora 14.  If I ssh to my 389 server and run 389-console there, the fonts are
messed up (see attached snapshot).  Everything is fine though if I run the
console from my desktop.  Also, this used to be fine, but some update long ago
seems to have caused it.

Any thoughts or ideas on how to debug?  I ran a diff of -D 9 -f console.log
output from the two and no smoking guns there.

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion at cora.nwra.com