[389-users] A lot of sessions in LDAP 389

Allan Hougham allanhougham at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 2 18:39:12 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have a problem with sessions in LDAP 389 master and slave, this servers have accumulative sessions, I can see in logs:

[root at zblhp36 ~]# netstat -na |grep 389 |wc -l
795

795 sessions and later the server is down, I have restart the server and later this is ok with less sessions:

[root at zblhp36 ~]# netstat -na |grep 389 |wc -l
795

[root at zblhp36 ~]# service dirsrv restart
Shutting down dirsrv:
    zblhp36...                                             [  OK  ]
Starting dirsrv:
    zblhp36...
[root at zblhp36 ~]# netstat -na |grep 389 |wc -l
12

In this time, both servers work fine, but a week or 10 days this problem is again with a lot a sessions

What parameter I could to change?

Thanks!

Allan