[389-users] Active Directory to 389 Directory Server Sync

彭胜文 pswen at 126.com
Fri Apr 15 09:11:41 UTC 2011

have error messages ?

--

BR,
Thanks!

在2011-04-15,"Augustine Ike" <augustineike at gmail.com> 写道:-----原始邮件-----
发件人:"Augustine Ike" <augustineike at gmail.com>
发送时间:2011年4月15日 星期五
收件人:389-users at lists.fedoraproject.org
主题:[389-users] Active Directory to 389 Directory Server Sync

Good Morning All,
                          How is everyone? Hope fine? I install the 389 Directory Server and it works very well.
I am trying to update the Users by performing a Unidirectional Sync from Active Directory. After this, I
intend syncing passwords too. For now, I can't even get the sync to work. I have followed everything in
the DOCS and still no luck.
That said, the sync operation says it's successful but then the OU's remain empty. If I add an Entry in
The Directory Server and Active Directory, I get an error so I know some things is happening. Any thoughts?

Thanks
Augstine